Last Updated: January 30, 2019
If we update this notice, we'll let you know with an email and/or a message on your login screen.
This notice applies across all websites that we own and operate and all services we provide, including our price list services platform, and any other apps or services we may offer (for example, events or training), now or in the future, all collectively called 'Services'. 'Personal data' refers to identifiable information about you, like your name, email, address, telephone number, payment information, support questions and correspondence and so on. Personal data does not include information that has been aggregated and anonymised so that you can no longer be identified as the owner of the information.
'We', 'Us', 'Our'
When we refer to 'we' (or 'our' or 'us'), that means Pinnacle Migration Group, Inc. ('Pinnacle') and all its wholly owned subsidiaries. Our headquarters are in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA. Pinnacle is the developer of SecurePriceList.com. SecurePriceList.com is a simple and secure platform to help you manage the creation, maintenance and distribution of your price lists.
How we collect your data
We obtain your personal information as a result of you visiting or using our Service:
- We might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for a free trial, or ask for email addresses as you create new users.
- We collect some information automatically when you visit our websites or use our Service, like your IP address and device type and browser. We also collect information when you navigate through our website, including what pages you've visited and what you've clicked on. We use this information to understand better how you're using our Service so that we can continually improve it.
How we use your data
We use your personal data to support you in the use of our Service and to manage our relationship with you. This includes:
- providing you with information you've requested from us or information we are required to send to you
- operational communications, like changes to your account, or updates and notifications from the Service itself as a result of its use
- marketing communications to announce new features or functions in accordance with your preferences
- soliciting feedback on the Service and how we may improve it
- regular reviews to prevent fraudulent and/or malicious activity
When we may share your data
There may be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to, for example, support delivery of our Service's functionality, or to market or promote the Service to you
- regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it's necessary in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
- an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business
- other people where we have your consent.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We're committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and business measures in place. This includes site certificates, controlled access to data via password and authorization tokens, and encryption at rest and in transit for sensitive data.
We will retain your data as long as you have an active subscription with the Service. Upon termination, either by you or us, we will keep your data in an archived state for not more than 30 days, unless needed to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements. After the archiving period has been reached, your data will be deleted permanently.
Your rights and contacting us
It's your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. Many of your options, such as marketing preferences can be controlled via the 'settings' page on your profile. If you'd like more information about the personal data we retain or have a specific question on any of our policies or practices, feel free to email us at [SUPPORTEMAIL].